19.6.10

it's all good in the motherhood

Name of Blog: it's all good in the motherhood

Name of Blogger: Clare

Blogging since: April 2009

Number of followers today: 23

Average number of ppm (posts per month): 8 (twice a week)

What the Blog is about:
She's a mommy of 4 children ages 9 and under. She says: "In real life, I am a stay-at-home mom who has mad skills with laundry stain removal. I also make a mean chicken soup. In my spare time, I trip over Legos and watch Yo Gabba Gabba. I try not to take myself too seriously, and I consider myself to be a recovering perfectionist. Perfection is for people without messy children. Whether I am cleaning up vomit, or taking my kids on an adventure to the zoo, I love my life." It's a mommy blog, and is full of humorous, tender and great stories about her kids and life. It's a great, relaxing read.

Does the author respond to comments? Nope.

1 comment:

Clare said...

Thanks so much, ladies! LOVE this site, by the way! Keep on keepin' on, and I look forward to finding those awesome up-and-coming blogs! :)