13.8.10

I Was Never the Girl Next Door



Name of Blogger: Jaclynn

Blogging since: September 2008

Number of followers today: 95 with GFC

Average number of ppm (posts per month): 5-10

What the Blog is about: 
Her blog is about just what the name suggests- her life and times as a unique and unconventional spirit. She blogs about everything from Bettie Page and her awesome boyfriend and furry family member to her deployed Airman sister and her up coming arrival! Can't wait to see those baby pix! She is also a fellow photophile and I absolutely love the pictures she takes. My advice is to head on over and give her a visit as soon as you can!

Does the author respond to comments? Yes! She always leaves funny responses.

2 comments:

Jaclynn_kyuss said...

Thanks for reviewing me :) Good times :) I can't wait to meet and take pics of my little man as well. It can't come fast enough! I am working on a few blogs now and should be posting them in the next few days :)

thepunkrockmom said...

You're welcome- and I love it! Can't wait to 'meet' your little guy!