1.2.10

Live the Adventure



Name of Blog: Live the Adventure

Name of Blogger: Tonya

Blogging since: September 2009, though I got the impression from an early post that this is NOT her first blog

Number of followers today:68

Average number of ppm (posts per month): Varies, more recently 25+

What the Blog is about: Now this is an interesting blog. The are a homeschooling family who lives in an RV and travels where the husband has a job. Or something like that. They are working their way across the USA with 3 kids in an RV!
They have great travel tips, homeschooling anecdotes, clever ideas and stories stories stories! She is one busy mama! (and brave!)

Does the author respond to comments? Yes?

4 comments:

Tonya @ The Traveling Praters said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and reviewing my blog, I am so appreciative! Your kind words have really encouraged me!:)

John said...

I just joined. What a great idea to shorten the search for the rest of us to good reads. Thanks.

Dee at Pedestrian Palate said...

Interesting concept for a blog. I'll have to check it out.

Appleseed Gifts said...

Wow...sounds awesome!

Ginger
Appleseed Gifts
http://appleseed-gifts.blogspot.com