26.6.10

just another day in paradise

paradise

Name of Blogger: Justine

Blogging since: 2008

Number of followers today: 36

Average number of ppm (posts per month): 15-20

What the Blog is about:
This is a mommy blog, but oh what a mommy blog! She intersperses humor, ideas, letters and tons of darling pics of her little sweetie! She is a self-described "simple, fun loving, dog saving, tree hugging, new mommy, living in my own personal paradise." For a relaxing, story sharing, real-life mommy, check her out!

1 comment:

Covnitkepr1 said...

And it's also a nice blog to follow.
Hi. I came across your blog through another blog I follow and have signed up as a follower. When you’re free, please do visit me and let me know what you think of my blog and leave a comment. If you like, do follow as well. I am always open to great new people and interesting websites. Look forward to hearing from you.