11.12.09

A NAME IN YOUR RECOLLECTION


Name of Blog: A Name in Your Recollection

Name
of Blogger: Scoman

Blogging since: November 2008

Number of followers today: 73

Average number of posts per month: 10-12

What the Blog is about: He's an Aussie and he's a he and that's about all I know about him. He's appears to be funny and to weave a good tale and that's all I require in a blog. I have followed him for awhile and I think the first post was about a guy who had to wear a dress to his friend's funeral and then the next one was about his deceased dog. At the time I didn't know he only did a couple posts a week. So he would comment on my blog and I would visit his blog to return the favor, and again would be the story of the dead dog or the guy in the dress. Both wonderful and moving posts, but quite depressing. But it left you wanting more. Then he rocked it with his Friday Facebook Fails. This is where morons write stupid stuff on Facebook. It's wonderful. I look forward to this like you would not believe.

Does the author respond to comments? Yes. He returns visits to your blog and is a great commenter.

4 comments:

SurferWife said...

While I can enjoy the Facebook mishaps with the best of them, one of those 'morons' is my SIL and her account was hacked. And unfortunately for me my profile pic and name happen to be on the damn screenshot. My life on FB hasn't been the same since (I received hundreds of friend requests when this thing went viral... from pervy men).

So now I question the validity of these things before jumping the gun and assuming they are idiots. Though, I am certain most are. :)

KellyMellyBoBellyBananaFanna said...

i have a few blogs that i follow like that -- ones that only update a couple of times a week. it can be good (leaves you wanting more), but if the content is weak it's easy to lose interest.

kelly
http://tearinguphoues.blogspot.com

p.s. blog reviews -- GREAT, useful idea for a blog!

Christine Macdonald said...

Loved this, what a great idea to highlight another blogger.

I follow this Aussie and love both your blogs. :)

Thank you!

Christine

Arlee Bird said...

This is a cool idea to help sort out blog usefulness. I'll keep my eyes on your blog to hear about other blogs.
Lee

http://tossingitout.blogspot.com/